Canadian Myeloma Research Group
Offering cutting edge myeloma treatment to Canadian patients through clinical trials
Bringing clinical trials to more patients in more centres across Canada
Transform myeloma research in Canada to accelerate a cure.
Further our understanding of myeloma and provide better outcomes for patients through clinical trials, real world evidence, and translational research.
Develop consensus statements on the diagnosis and treatment of myeloma.
Cycles of Treatment to Date
- Alberta Health Services (Cross Cancer Institute)
- Alberta Health Services (Tom Baker Cancer Centre)
- Cancer Care Manitoba
- Eastern Health Network (Memorial University)
- Horizon Health Network (St. John Regional Hospital)
- McGill University Health Centre
- Nova Scotia Health Authority (Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre)
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- Saskatchewan Cancer Agency (Saskatoon Cancer Centre)
- University Health Network
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority (UBC)